We're looking managers for each of our grade teams.
This is a vitally important role and key to the success of the team.
Perfect for a retired player who wants to stay involved with the club. Who knows, one day you could even be President.
If you're interested let us know
What does a manager do?
It might seem like a lot but you're part of a team and it expected these would not take more than 4-5 hours a week including game day
The Manager is the Coaches assistant in all things related to team administration. They support the Coach in achieving all the team goals and the club in promoting Club events.
The Managers duties include: –
• Assist in ensuring players are present and ready on match days
• Ensure jerseys, match balls, training balls, water bottles and any warm-up equipment necessary is present on game days. - Jerseys and other equipment can be collected Thursday night from the gear room for away matches
• Organising water runners & linesman.
• Complete and sign off team sheets at end of game
• Collect all jerseys and return for cleaning
• Collecting and collating Best & Fairest points and giving them to the designated Club contact
• Attending to any injured player and ensuring that injured players receive the best possible and most appropriate treatment and are organised appropriately after treatment eg transport assistance, ambulance and calls to be made.
• Assisting in the coordination of the players for volunteer duties for home games particularly BBQ’s, field set-ups and pull-downs as rostered ... See MoreSee Less